Sponsor a pet
Are you a special person? Do you want to help animals but cannot have one of your very own? Sponsoring a pet at ARK is the answer!
Sponsored animals at ARK are those which have little chance of finding a good home. They may be old or have disabilities, they may need constant special care, some have been badly abused and others are fearful of people.
Sponsoring is a positive way to show your love for a special animal. All sponsors receive a copy of ARK’s quarterly newsletter – “A Voice for Animals” as well as a sponsorship certificate and photograph of your chosen animal. You are welcome to come and visit your sponsored pet as often as you like.
How to become a sponsor
- 1. Choose an animal you wish to sponsor from this page (scroll down).
If you can’t decide, just choose ‘all’ sponsor dogs or cats.
2. Choose a type of sponsorship.
- Sponsorship 1 (helps feed one animal for a year) ￥3,000/month or ￥36,000/year
- Sponsorship 2 (feeds and covers basic medical costs) ￥4,500/month or ￥54,000/year
- Sponsorship 3 (also includes kenneling and maintenance costs) ￥6,000/month or ￥72,000/year
- Sponsorship 4 (covers everything plus staff salaries to care for the animals) ￥12,500/month or ￥150,000/year
- 3. Go to the sponsorship application page, where you will fill out an online sponsor form and submit it, and send your remittance to one of the bank accounts listed.
- 4. Within 1-2 weeks, you will receive a sponsor certificate.